Our aim is to provide recreational, education and social programs as well as activities that promote fitness and well-being for our members.
Anyone who is the full age of fifty is eligible to join our club. Our annual membership fee is $10.00, renewable by January 1st of each year.
- Pancake Supper every second Tuesday of each month.
- Fitness Exercises – 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Held every Tuesday from October to April
- Games & Social Activities – 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Held every Tuesday in January, February & March.
- Soup & Sandwich – 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Held every third Wednesday of each month
- Business Meeting – 7:30 p.m. Held every second Thursday of each month.
- Birthday Party – 7:30 p.m. Held every fourth Thursday of each month.
Occasional & Special Activities
Seniors Week – Held the first week in June.
To help celebrate, the Town hosts our June Supper. As well, our Club plans other events to focus attention on all Seniors. (e.g. One year we invited another Seniors Club to a Western Day Barbeque and an afternoon of fun and games.)
Annual Canada Day dinner and games to celebrate our heritage and recognize our good fortune in being Canadian.
With other Seniors’ Clubs in our area.
Jennie West is our tour coordinator. Watch the travel board.
President – Sandy Koenen – 403-732-5584
Secretary – Elaine King – 403-732-5996